Back to careers
Client Services Department
The Client Services Department at Oradell Animal Hospital facilitates the client visit starting with phone calls to make an appointment, checking clients and their pets in upon arrival, followed by the checkout process when the visit is complete. These are “people positions” requiring strong interpersonal skills. There is very little animal contact involved.
Available Positions in Client Services
Client Services Representative
The Client Services Representative will work closely with the veterinary staff and all other departments within the hospital as well as with clients. Primary responsibilities will include scheduling appointments, providing hospitalized pet updates to clients, cashiering, and medical record maintenance.
These duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assist veterinary staff in scheduling surgeries and procedures
- Help facilitate cases/admits/transfers from referral veterinarians
- Communicate with clients regarding updates/appointments/estimates
- Enter client/veterinary information into the electronic medical record
- Prepare/complete any necessary paperwork
- Showing clients and their pets to the exam rooms
- Confirming appointments and client call backs
The ideal candidate should possess the following traits and skills:
- customer service skills
- team player
- ability to prioritize
- ability to maintain focus in a busy and noisy environment
- able to follow directions
- compassionate, easy to approach, pleasant individual
- attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time. Salary is commensurate upon experience.
- Customer Service: Minimum 3 years of experience preferred
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
We offer five, 8-hour shifts or four, 10-hour shifts. We are currently hiring for both day and overnight shifts.
I work in CCU caring for the most critical patients in the hospital. It’s an amazing place where great minds come together to save lives. It’s my second family – my home away from home.
It is so exciting meeting so many different breeds of pets. I am fulfilled everyday, each time a client is happy and thanks us for treating their pet.